Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wild Sage

Yap Here i am again, It's been 10 days since I work in my new workplace with new position, timetable and new resto. 

First, I'm finally become 1st year apprentice chef which I've been waiting quite long for the job. Second, my new time table is very very very very suck because I have to wake up at 5.00 am and reach my workplace by 6.00 am. The reason is I'm the one who in charge for breakfast shift. It's really hard for me to wake at that early because I'm not use to wake that early and which require me to sleep very early as well. Last but not least, my workplace. My workplace is called wild sage and the food that serve is typical modern cuisine.

So far, I really enjoy with my new job cause in few days I've learned lots of stuff from this restaurant. And all of the people are very kind and keen to teach me in everything. Although so far I still make lots of mistake in doing my job. But one thing that make me keep enjoy it because my Head Chef told me that all of us had been in your position and He know that I can make it and become a successful chef. Therefore, I will try harder and harder.

Anyway it's a nice place to fill  your empty stomach with delicious food. So check this out :



 



1 comment: